pic needed

Discussion in 'General Maverick/Comet' started by spork1o1, Dec 7, 2009.

  1. spork1o1

    spork1o1 Member

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2006
    Messages:
    626
    Likes Received:
    15
    Trophy Points:
    128
    Location:
    Michigan
    Vehicle:
    1972 Maverick
    I need a pic of the studs on the Comet GT hood scoop. need to know if these are compatible.
    [​IMG]
     
  2. krelboyne

    krelboyne Remember

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2006
    Messages:
    903
    Likes Received:
    97
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Location:
    Salem, Oregon
    Cougar Eliminator hood scoop? :p

    Those look right, are they from a different scoop?

    I would help you, but don't want to remove my hood scoop. I think diameter of the course side of the studs might be critical, unless you epoxy them in?
     
  3. Dave B

    Dave B I like Mavericks!

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2002
    Messages:
    16,931
    Likes Received:
    215
    Trophy Points:
    347
    Location:
    Parts Unknown......
    Vehicle:
    3 Grabbers
    If I could get to mine, I'd take some pic's.
    [​IMG]
    It's in the far corner, to the right of the "Canadian" flag...on top of that gray box.
     

Share This Page