w5w light bulbs

Discussion in 'General Maverick/Comet' started by spork1o1, Dec 30, 2009.

?

w5w bulbs

Poll closed Jan 19, 2010.
  1. yes interested

    4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. no not interested

    2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. spork1o1

    spork1o1 Member

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2006
    Messages:
    626
    Likes Received:
    15
    Trophy Points:
    128
    Location:
    Michigan
    Vehicle:
    1972 Maverick
    I have the opportunity to acquire another lot of w5w light bulbs.
    Before getting them I wanted to see if there was any interest in them.

    This is not a for sale ad, and I will not respond to request for them until a for sale ad is posted if I get them.
     
  2. Dave B

    Dave B I like Mavericks!

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2002
    Messages:
    16,931
    Likes Received:
    215
    Trophy Points:
    347
    Location:
    Parts Unknown......
    Vehicle:
    3 Grabbers
    Whats a w5w?
     
  3. mean_maverick

    mean_maverick Senior Member

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2005
    Messages:
    7,312
    Likes Received:
    11
    Trophy Points:
    153
    Location:
    Irvine, Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    '73 4dr

    brighter bulb than the standard 194 bulbs that our cars came with. im going LED myself :D
     
  4. facelessnumber

    facelessnumber Drew Pittman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2007
    Messages:
    3,710
    Likes Received:
    32
    Trophy Points:
    157
    Location:
    Memphis, TN
    Vehicle:
    '71 Grabber
    I got some of these from spork101 a while back, and they made a world of difference for my previously dim cluster.
     
  5. coutangman

    coutangman Member

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2007
    Messages:
    1,379
    Likes Received:
    35
    Trophy Points:
    112
    Location:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    '72 Comet GT, '72 Sprint Mustang Sportroof, '73 Mustang conv, '69 Cougar XR7 conv.
    2825 bulbs are also brighter than the 194 bulbs. How do they compare to the 5w5 ones?


    Jim
     

Share This Page